Edmonton County School is proud to be a member of the Edmonton Community Partnership.
The Edmonton Community Partnership is an alliance of schools and members of the local community who manage a range of local projects and events that help improve the lives of children, young people, their families and the wider community in the local area of Edmonton.
Current and recent projects include:
- Stronger Edmonton: a multi-agency approach to support young people in Edmonton at risk of or already involved in the early stages of criminal activity
- Dream, Believe, Succeed: an ambitious vision of in-school and extra-curricular support for children and young people in Edmonton
- The Eastern European Hub: providing additional support for Bulgarian and Eastern European families in Edmonton
- Skills for Life: A personal development programme to help unemployed 16–24-year-olds to get back into the world of work
- HAF Programme: using funding from the council to run catch-up programmes for vulnerable young people during the school holidays
- Forest Schools: Planting seeds and watching them grow! Providing pupils with new learning experiences in the great outdoors
- ESOL and Family Learning: courses available through Barnet and Southgate College to help parents and families learn new skills and improve their employability
Please visit the Edmonton Community Partnership website for further details: https://edmontoncommunitypartnership.org/